Seedless dates are the most popular snack today, and walnuts or other nuts can be added to the pitted dates. It can be eaten as a snack, or packaged as a gift box as a gift. And dates de-pitting is a tough job, and it is necessary to remove the jujube pit without damaging the surface of the dates. Generally, in the dates processing business, the dates pitting machine is chosen instead of manually removing the dates pit. The dates pitting machine not only improves the work efficiency of dates processing, but also ensures that the original state of the jujube is not damaged and reduces the waste of jujube. So how do you make seedless dates? The following article will give you the answer.
Processing technology of seedless dates
Raw material selection → pitting → soaking and washing → cooking → soaking dates → baking → finished product
1. Choose fruit. Choose a variety with large, thick flesh, small core and high sugar content. The fruit requires that the jujube body is complete, uniform, free from moth-eaten, tattered and mildewed. red dates
2. De-core. Use a red date pitting machine to remove the core of the selected dates
3. Soak and wash. Soak the pitted jujube in hot water of 60~70℃, stir gently, wash and soak for 20 minutes, wash off the dirt and soften the jujube skin. When the date flesh swells and the date skin unfolds, take it out after soaking up the water, and drain the water on the surface of the jujube skin.
4. Cook. Add 10 liters of hot water with 10 kilograms of white sugar, add 2% citric acid, stir evenly until the sugar dissolves, pour the dates together with the sugar liquid into a jacketed pot and cook for 0.5 hours. The pulp is transparent and soft.
5. Soak dates. Pour the boiled dates and raw sugar liquid into a jar with rose, honey, white sugar and sweet-scented osmanthus, and soak for 24 hours. When the jujube is filled with syrup, and the date surface is black and purple, it can be removed. If conditions permit, the dates can be soaked in a vacuum osmotic sugar pot. In doing so, the time is short and the quality is good.
6. Bake. Wash off the syrup on the date surface with warm water, put it in a baking tray, and send it to the baking room for baking. During the initial drying, the temperature of the drying room is kept at about 50 ℃, so that the date peel slowly shrinks. After 5~6 hours, gradually increase the temperature to 60~70℃, and pour the pan every 2 hours to make the baking evenly. After 9 to 10 hours, the date skin can be wrinkled.
There is no doubt that the production of seedless dates is to be pitted, so the selected date pitting machine is mainly composed of conveyor belts and punches, and has a unique design. The conveyor belt is a conveyor belt with hundreds of thousands of points, which can be adjusted according to the size of the date palm. It brings the fruit up to the punch. Punch them row by row and the pulp and pits are separated from the two discharge holes. The entire pitting process only takes a few minutes, and you can clearly see the pitted dates come out of the machine intact.
You can watch the video how the date peeler works
The above is how to make seedless date. If you want to start a date processing business, you can contact us, we will provide you with date processing solutions, including dates washing machine, dates pitting machine, dates grading machine, dates drying machinery, etc. Please contact if interested.008618595613260