Medjool dates is an important source of cellulose, and also has trace elements such as calcium and iron, and also has high antioxidant properties. So, how many dates to eat per day benefits of medjool dates?
According to the USDA, just 4 dates provide nearly 20 percent of the daily recommended fiber (about 10 grams). This makes them a great and easy way to meet your fiber goals! Eating enough fiber is essential because it regulates your bowel movements. It can also lower cholesterol and help with weight control. Best of all, it can help prevent heart disease and type 2 diabetes! According to the USDA, a 100-gram serving of Medjool dates provides 375 calories. It also contains 1.81 grams of protein, 67 grams of carbohydrates and 6.25 grams of fat. Based on available data, we recommend eating 3-6 dates per day to reap the benefits of these Medjool dates .
What Are The Benefits Of Dates?
- Although dates are very sweet, they will not increase blood sugar and can replace sugar to increase the sweetness of food.
- Has a beneficial effect on the human gut, helps maintain a healthy digestive system and increases satiety.
- It is good for the heart, helps to prevent the rise of cholesterol, and can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Medjool dates are rich in potassium, one of the most abundant minerals or electrolytes in cells,” she says. “It’s important for a variety of bodily functions, including muscle contraction, nerve impulses, heart function and blood pressure regulation.
- Provides a quick source of energy Another reason Medjool dates are an especially good snack for athletes is that their natural sugars help provide a quick burst of energy.
- Helps prevent chronic inflammation, Medjool dates are rich in antioxidants. “This means they help protect the body from harmful free radicals and chronic disease,
- Another important nutrient found in Medjool dates is magnesium, which contains 54 mg per serving. Magnesium is important for muscle function and is also associated with good sleep.
- Can improve mood, improve sleep quality and help keep blood sugar levels stable, which also helps to feel more balanced as blood sugar levels directly affect energy and mood.
To sum up, Medjool dates have many benefits, so eating some dates every day will make your body and mind healthy.